funny image and picture, which are try to keep your smile and touch your heart. :D
Tuesday, January 13, 2009
FUNNY SMS ...............
FUNNY SMS ............ ....
1. Good looks catch the eyes but Good Personality catches the heart,
You are blessed with both!. FLATTERED?. Don't Be, it was sent to
me, I just wanted you to read it.
2. Shah Jahan Ne Taj Mahal Ki Har Deewar Ko Dekha, Har Meenar Ko
Dekha, Har Kaleen Ko Dekha, Har Khidki Se Dekha... Aur Bola... Maa
Kasam, Bahut Kharcha Ho Gaya !!!
3. Good morning...Have u done two of the most important things when
you wakeup today?
1)Pray, so that u may live...
2)Take a bath-so that others may live too!
4. Can u pronounce good english:- read along woof, roof, loof, shoof,
shoof,woof, loof, roof, poof, woof woof, hoof, woof, roof,
shoof.Test results: U r a good dog. Now stop barking.
5. If u hide, i'll seek 4 u. If u r lost, i'll search 4 u. If u'll
leave, i'll wait 4 u. If days take u away 4m me, i'll fight 4 u.
But, if u stop sending msgs, i'll kill you.
6. Beta bola "papa papa mujhe bandar dekhna hai". Papa bole, "Nahi
bete, abhi nahi". "Papa kyon ?" .......... "Bete abhi bandar SMS
padh raha hai"
7. I saw something in a shop window. It was stunning, cute, simply
adorable. I was supposed 2 buy it 4 u, then I realised it was my
reflection.
8. To live a life, one needs brains, reflex, perception, looks, IQ,
knowledge, way of ______expression many more mental qualities. Hats
off 2 u coz u manage 2 live without them.
9. Once an angel came up to me granted me a wish. I asked for "world
peace". That's impossible, he said. Then I asked himto give u
brains. He said "Let me try world peace"
10. Falling in love is a sweet ambition, finding true love is a life
time mission.. Take my word, follow the Pakistani tradition
marry ur dad's ugly decision.
11. From Mon to Sun, From Jan To Dec, From birth till my death, my
feelings for you have never changed. For me, you've always
been........ ... a headache !
12. 1 day you'll Be srprised to see ME beside YOU. YOU ME laughing,
YOU
ME crying, YOU ME dreaming, YOU ME holding on, YOU ME... just YOU
ME
sitting in a MENTAL HOSPITAL ME CHECKING YOU.
I cannot hide this from you any more. I don't want to hurt you and I
feel it's best if I tell u, before you hear it from someone else
............ Potato Prices Have Gone Up !
13. Maine puchha chand se "dekha hai kahin mere yaar sa hasin", chand
ne kaha "saale itni upar se dikhta hai kya".
14. If u save this msg, it means I'm cute. If u edit this, I'm still
cute. If u fwd this, you are spreading that i'm cute if u erase
this, you are jealous of me coz i'm cute!
15. Zindagi mein tum bahut aage jaaoge, kyonki jahan bhi tum jaooge,
sab kahenge, chal be chal aage chal.
16. I mixed RUM in water and got drunk. I mixed BRANDY in water and
got drunk. I mixed WHISKY in water and got drunk again. Now I have
decided never to drink water again !!!
17. Dark were those days, without your sight. When I was in darkness,
you gave me light. You gave me strength to make life bright. Thank
you so much PHILIPS
TUBELIGHT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Archive
-
▼
2009
(52)
-
▼
January
(34)
- Cell Phone Use.....U GOTTA SEE THIS!!!!!
- "The Road of Death"
- WHERE THE MIND IS WITHOUT FEAR
- Blondie (toon
- Beetle Bailey (toon)
- Keeping an eye
- OBAMA ON MAD COVER
- होर्रोर caracter
- live like this......................
- Why are they called Generation Y?
- Beetle Bailey (toon)
- Old Spy Cameras
- Better explained.
- MONTHS_FRACTAL ART
- WAITING FOR THE THAW
- Back in June, 2008, Egypt helped broker a 6-month ...
- Yellow Day
- World's Biggest Swimming Pool
- Amazing photoshopped Images
- Iron ( cloth pressing )
- A RAID @ NO IDEA WH COUNTRY
- Amazing Snake saved after eating golf balls
- Think before you complain about (Pls Read)
- HAVE ----- U ----- SEEN NASA?.
- Fantastic Wedding!!
- Top 10 Most Expensive Accidents in History
- FUNNY SMS ...............
- Let sleeping cats lie
- **** WAKE UP ****
- Making It Easy to Read Your Surroundings [ PhotoSh...
- GRANDMA'S DON'T KNOW EVERYTHING
- The parrot (Joke)
- What do u do with dirty windows?
- Mr.Angry & Mrs.Calm
-
▼
January
(34)
FUNNY JOKES
Life's successes :
At age 4, success is...not peeing in your pants.
At age 12, success is...having friends.
At age 16, success is...having a driver's license.
At age 20, success is...having sex.
At age 35, success is...having money.
At age 50, success is...having money.
At age 60, success is...having sex.
At age 70, success is...having a driver's license.
At age 75, success is...having friends.
At age 90, success is...not peeing in your pants.
COLLEGE MEANING:
Do U know the full form of COLLEGE- C-Come,O-On,L-Lets, L-Love, E-Each,G-Girl,E-Equally......Thats why boys go to college regularly....
HUSBAND AND WIFE:
Husband asks, Do you know the meaning of WIFE.
It means...Without Information Fighting Everytime!
WIFE says No, it means -
With Idiot for Ever.
ENGLISH DIFFICULTIES:
Who said english is easy???Fill in the blank with YES or No... 1.-----I don
☻A girl phoned me the other day and said...Come on over, there is nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
☻News: 3 Chimps escaped from the zoo... 1 was caught watching tv... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message
At age 4, success is...not peeing in your pants.
At age 12, success is...having friends.
At age 16, success is...having a driver's license.
At age 20, success is...having sex.
At age 35, success is...having money.
At age 50, success is...having money.
At age 60, success is...having sex.
At age 70, success is...having a driver's license.
At age 75, success is...having friends.
At age 90, success is...not peeing in your pants.
COLLEGE MEANING:
Do U know the full form of COLLEGE- C-Come,O-On,L-Lets, L-Love, E-Each,G-Girl,E-Equally......Thats why boys go to college regularly....
HUSBAND AND WIFE:
Husband asks, Do you know the meaning of WIFE.
It means...Without Information Fighting Everytime!
WIFE says No, it means -
With Idiot for Ever.
ENGLISH DIFFICULTIES:
Who said english is easy???Fill in the blank with YES or No... 1.-----I don
t have brain... 2.-----I dont have sence... 3.-----I am stupid....
☻A girl phoned me the other day and said...Come on over, there is nobody home. I went over. Nobody was home.
☻News: 3 Chimps escaped from the zoo... 1 was caught watching tv... another playing football and the third one was caught reading this txt message
No comments:
Post a Comment